Shan Zha Jian Zhi Pian - Guang Ci Tang
Shan Zha Jian Zhi Pian
Helps maintain a healthy fat metabolism and manage weight.
Hawthorn berries are used as medicine in many parts of the world. Hawthorn berries aid digestion and prevent food stagnation. They also "vitalize blood" and remove "blood stasis". Hawthorn berries and Hawthorn leaf and flower are used to treat the heart. Hawthorn has been used to help maintain healthy cholesterol levels and manage excess fat accumulation. Hawthorn is especially useful in aiding the digestion of meat and fat.
In addition to hawthorn, this formula includes:
• Dan Shen (Salvia root) for promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis in the chest.
• Shou Wu (Polygoni Multiflori root) to tonify the "liver and kidneys".
• Ban Xia (Processed Pinellia rhizome) to transforms phlegm (fat).
• Da Huang (Rhubarb root). Da Huang is said to minimize excessive cholesterol and triglycerides caused by high cholesterol diets.
• Mu Li (Oyster shell) softens hardness and dissipate nodules. It is used for swellings and acumulations.
* WAN VS. PIAN
Compared to teapills known as WAN, ActiveHerb's PIAN are Extra-Strength tablets made from concentrated herbs, and require a smaller dosage. This makes the Activeherb version a decidedly good value.
What’s the Difference Between, PIAN, WAN, TANG, SAN, SHUI and GAO?
- PIAN = Tablet (modern looking pill)
- WAN = Pill (old-style or handmade pill, or black teapill)
- TANG = Water Decoction (boiled whole herbs)
- SAN = Powder (milled or granulated)
- SHUI = Tincture (extract with alcohol or other solvent)
- GAO = Paste (topical unguent or plaster)
* * These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease