Astragalus and Drynaria 黄芪骨碎補
Astragalus and Drynaria Uses
- Alleviates Wind-Cold-Damp
- Knee pain
- Low back pain
- Pain in the midline during pregnancy
Astragalus and Drynaria Ingredients
Pharmaceutical / English
Pin Yin Name
|Rx. Astragali||Huang Qi|
|Rz. Drynariae||Gu Sui Bu|
|Rx. Achyranthis||Niu Xi|
|Cornu Cervi Pantotrichum||Lu Rong|
|Rz. Chuanxiong||Chuan Xiong|
|Hb. cum Rx. Asari||Xi Xin|
Astragalus and Drynaria Dosage
Granules: 2-4 grams, taken 2-3 times a day, best on an empty stomach
Whole Herbs: Using a container made of ceramic, glass, or stainless steel (no aluminum, iron or copper) boil 1 packet of herbs in 2-quarts of water or until 2 cups of medicine remain. Hai Piao Xiao, Mu Li, and Long Gu should be pre-boiled for 30-60 minutes
Strain herbs; save and refrigerate for a second boiling. Drink 1 cup in the AM. And 1 cup in the PM. If desired, repeat the following day, using the saved herbs from the refrigerator.
* What’s the Difference Between, PIAN, WAN, TANG, SAN, SHUI and GAO?
- PIAN = Tablet (modern looking pill)
- WAN = Pill (old-style or handmade pill, or black teapill)
- TANG = Water Decoction (boiled whole herbs)
- SAN = Powder (milled or granulated)
- SHUI = Tincture (extract with alcohol or other solvent)
- GAO = Paste (topical unguent or plaster)
Information is for educational purposes and is not meant to substitute for the advice of your health care provider. These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
*These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
This product cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged.