Zuo Jin Wan - Left Metal Formula | Choose High-Potency Granules or Quality Whole Herbs
Zuo Jin Wan
Left Metal Pill, Coptis & Evodia
An interesting combination of two strong herbs with opposite natures, ZUO JIN WAN treats Liver Heat Disturbing The Stomach.
The chief herb, bitter-cold HUANG LIAN, drains fire from the liver and stomach; while the assistant, bitter-hot WU ZHU YU, encourages the movement of Liver Qi and directs Stomach Qi downward. Note that both these herbs can be extremely drying, and the formula should not generally be used longterm.
Zuo Jin Wan TCM Uses and Functions
- Reduces Liver Yang, Heat, or Fire)
- Redirects Rebellious Stomach Qi downwards
- Stops vomiting, Belching, and Hiccups
- Combats Liver Qi Stagnation
- Liver Invades the Stomach (with Heat)
- Pain and distention in or below the ribs
- Indeterminate gnawing hunger
- Acid regurgitation
- Bitter taste
Zuo Jin Wan Safety and Cautions
- Do not use for acid regurgitation from Cold Stomach.
- Do not use for rib pain due to Liver or Gallbladder disease.
- Contraindicated during pregnancy
- Not for longterm use
Traditional Chinese Medicine is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. As TCM is not based on symptoms alone, self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't recommended. Best to start a low cost online-herbal-consultation.
Zuo Jin Wan Ingredients
Huang Lian, Coptidis Rhizome (6 parts) - Bitter and Cold
Wu Zhu Yu (1 part) - Bitter, and Hot
* These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Pregnant or nursing women should consult their health care provider before taking any