ZHI SHI GUA LOU GUI ZHI TANG 枳實栝樓桂枝湯
Immature Bitter Orange, Trichosanthes Fruit, and Cinnamon Twig Formula
Origin: Jin Gui Yao Lue
ZHI SHI GUA LOU GUI ZHI TANG Uses
Phlegm and qi knotted in the center and upper burner (stomach/lung) with yang vacuity
- Unblocks Yang
- Dissipates clumps
- Expels Phlegm
- Descends Qi
ZHI SHI GUA LOU GUI ZHI TANG Ingredients
- Gui Zhi - Cinnamon Twig
- Gua Lou - Trichosanthes Fruit
- Hou Po - Magnolia Bark
- Zhi Shi - Unripe Bitter Orange
- Xie Bai - Chive
ZHI SHI GUA LOU GUI ZHI TANG Safety and Contraindications
- Contraindicated for those with chest pain due to Lung consumption of Phlegm-Heat.
- Do not use long-term.
- Pregnant or nursing women should consult their health care provider before taking any supplement.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.