Yu Ping Feng Pian (Wan) | Save On 4-Pack
also see Dr. Shen's Jade Shield Pills
Yu Ping Feng Pian (Wan *)
The Chinese Discovered the Immune System **
The words Yu Ping Feng San means Jade Wind Screen, suggesting a precious barrier against wind-evils, protecting the body from harm.
Jade Screen Research
Researchers tested whether Yu Ping Feng San regulates the immune function, and found that Yu Ping Feng San modulates the release of cytokines.2
Yu Ping Feng Wan was specifically recommended by official Chinese government health authorities during the first SARS epidemic in China.
Yu Ping Feng Pian Wan Dosage
Take 5 tablets or pills 2 to 3 times daily. One bottle lasts users about 2 to 3 weeks.
Safety of Yu Ping Feng Wan
Considered extremely safe, Yu Ping Feng Pian has been used by millions of people safely. Though meant for long term use, the formula can be slightly drying. When administering long term for YIN or Blood Deficient people long term administration best to use Dr. Shen's Jade Shield Pills.
Yu Ping Feng Pian (Wan) Ingredients
|Radix Astragali Membranacei
Radix Saposhnikoviae Divaricatae
Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae
Guang Ci Tang® Advantages
• Double the strength of other brands
• Minimal fillers and binders
• No pharmaceuticals, sugar, or dyes
• Comprehensive lab testing for impurities
• Made in a cGMP certified facility
* What’s the Difference Between, PIAN, WAN, TANG, SAN, SHUI and GAO?
- PIAN = Tablet (modern looking pill)
- WAN = Pill (old-style or handmade pill, or black teapill)
- TANG = Water Decoction (boiled whole herbs)
- SAN = Powder (milled or granulated)
- SHUI = Tincture (extract with alcohol or other solvent)
- GAO = Paste (topical unguent or plaster)
** These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Pregnant or nursing women should consult their health care provider before taking any supplement.