Typha 9 - Seven Forests
Typha 9 as Replacement for Turtle Shell Tablets - aka Nei Yi Pian
When to Use Typha 9 *
- Supports Normal Female Reproductive System
- Lower Abdominal Pain
- Benign Masses And Accumulations
- Endometriosis, Interstitial Cystitis, Prostate Swelling
Typha 9 TCM Uses and Properties
- Vitalize Blood
- Breaks Blood
- Clears Heat
- Softens Masses
When Not To Use Typha 9
- Contraindicated For Pregnancy And Nursing.
- Use Cautiously For Those With A Spleen Qi Deficiency.
- Use Cautiously If You Are Prone To Diarrhea Or Loose Stool
Typha 9 is intended for health care professionals or for those knowledgeable of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), is powerful and reliable, but it can also be complicated. Please do not self-diagnose for complicated, chronic, recurring, or serious illness. To insure the best outcome and minimize the chance of side effects, it's best to get guidance.
Typha 9 Ingredients
|Da Xue Teng||Sargentodoxa||15%|
|Da Huang||Rhubarb Rhizome||10%|
|Tao Ren||Persica Semen||10%|
|San Leng||Sparganii Rhizome||10%|
|Hu Po||Amber Resin||10%|
|Chi Shao||Red Peony Root||10%|
|Zao Jiao Ci||Gleditsia Spine
* These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.