Turtle Shell Tablets | Seven Forests
Turtle Shell Tablets
Turtle Shell Tablet, An Herbal Supplement by Seven Forests
When to Use Turtle Shell Tablets *
- Supports Normal Female Reproductive System
- Lower Abdominal Pain
- Benign Masses And Accumulations
Turtle Shell Tablets TCM Uses and Properties
- Moves Blood
- Breaks Blood
- Clears Heat
- Softens The Hard
- Calms The Spirit
Turtle Shell Tablets Serving Size
2-3 tablets, 3X a day, or as prescribed.
Best on an empty stomach
When Not To Use Turtle Shell Tablets
- Contraindicated For Pregnancy And Nursing.
- Use Cautiously For Those With A Spleen Qi Deficiency.
- Use Cautiously If You Are Prone To Diarrhea Or Loose Stool
Turtle Shell Tablets are intended for health care professionals or for those knowledgeable of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), is powerful and reliable, but it can also be complicated. Please do not self-diagnose for complicated, chronic, recurring, or serious illness. To insure the best outcome and minimize the chance of side effects, it's best to get guidance.
Turtle Shell Tablets Ingredients
|Bie Jia||Turtle Shell||30%|
|Da Huang||Rhubarb Rhizome||10%|
|Tao Ren||Persica Semen||10%|
|San Leng||Sparganii Rhizome||10%|
|Pu Huang||Bulrush Pollen||10%|
|Hu Po||Amber Resin||10%|
|Chi Shao||Red Peony Root||10%|
|Gui Zhi||Cinnamon Twigs||10%|
* These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.