TIAN WANG BU XIN DAN |Emperor's Pills
TIAN WANG BU XIN DAN WAN / Authentic, Extra-Strength
TIAN WANG BU XIN WAN (PIAN), (Emperor of Heaven's Special Pill to Tonify the Heart) extends the reach of the fabled formula LIU WEI DI HUANG to address the pattern sometimes known as Heart and Kidney Not Communicating.
When to Use TIAN WANG BU XIN TANG (PIAN) WAN *
TIAN WANG BU XIN DAN PIAN / Uses and Indications of When to Use It
- Poor Sleep
- Poor memory
- Poor concentration
- Night sweats
- Low Back Pain
- Mouth Sores
TIAN WANG BU XIN WAN /TCM Uses and Properties
- Tonifies Kidney YIN
- Tonifies Heart Blood
- Calms the Spirit
TIAN WANG BU XIN WAN / Serving Size
8 teapills, 3X a day, or as prescribed.
Best on an empty stomach
When Not to Use TIAN WANG BU XIN WAN
Safety Cautions and Contra-Indications
Some imported patent versions of this formula could contain ZHU SHA (cinnabar). The ActiveHerb version is safe.
Avoid taking when ill with common cold and other acute respiratory conditions. Though this formula is considered very safe, best to consult with your herbalist or physician if you are taking other medicines. Pregnant women should consult with their health care provider before taking any supplement. Keep out of reach of children.
TIAN WANG BU XIN DAN is intended for health care professionals or for those knowledgeable of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
TCM is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. Self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't recommended for chronic, recurring, or serious illness. Best to Find a Local Practitioner or Start an E-mail Consultation now.
TIAN WANG BU XIN DAN WAN / Ingredients
- DAN SHEN, Radix Salviae Miltiorrhizae
- SHI CHANG PU, Rhizoma Acori Tatarinowii
- SHU DI HUANG, Radix Rehmanniae Glutinosae
- DANG GUI, Radix Angelica Sinensis
- WU WEI ZI, Fructus Schisandrae Chinensis
- MAI MEN DONG, Tuber Ophiopogonis Japonici
- TIAN MEN DONG, Radix Asparagi Cochinchinensis
- SUAN ZAO REN, Semen Ziziphi Spinosae
- BAI ZI REN, Semen Platycladi
- DANG SHEN, Radix Codonopsis Pilosulae
- FU LING, Sclerotium Poriae Cocos
- XUAN SHEN, Radix Scrophulariae Ningpoensis
- YUAN ZHI, Radix Polygalae Tenuifoliae
- JIE GENG, Radix Platycodi Grandiflori
- GAN CAO, Radix Glycyrrhizae Uralensis
*These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.