Suan Zao Ren Tang - Sour Jujube Formula
Suan Zao Ren Tang *
Sour Jujube Formula
Nourishes heart and liver blood to elevate Yin and cause the Yang to descend.
Suan Zao Ren Tang Origin
Source: Essentials From the Golden Cabinet
Suan Zao Ren Tang Ingredients
|Sour Date Seed||Suan Zao Ren||36%|
|Poria Cocos Mushroom||Fu Ling||18|
|Anemarrhenae Root||Zhi Mu||18|
|Ligusticum Wallichi Root||Chuan Xiong||18|
|Licorice Root||Gan Cao||10|
Suan Zao Ren Tang Uses
- Nourishes Blood
- Calmes the Spirit
- Clears Heat
- Reduces Irritability
- Promotes restful sleep
Suan Zao Ren Tang Safety
Use caution in those with Spleen Deficiency or Diarrhea.
Pregnant or nursing women should consult their health care provider before taking any supplement.
Traditional Chinese Medicine is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. As TCM is not based on symptoms alone, self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't recommended. Best to start a low cost online-herbal-consultation.
Suan Zao Ren Tang Dosage and Administration
Pills: Take 2 tablets 3 times a day or as prescribed
Granules: 2-4 grams, taken 2-3 times a day, best on an empty stomach
Whole Herbs: Suan Zao Ren should be crushed before decocting. Using a container made of ceramic, glass, or stainless steel (no aluminum, iron or copper) boil 1 packet of herbs in 2-quarts of water or until 2 cups of medicine remain. Strain herbs; save and refrigerate for a second boiling. Drink 1 cup in the AM. And 1 cup in the PM. If desired, repeat the following day, using the saved herbs from the refrigerator
* What’s the Difference Between, PIAN, WAN, TANG, SAN, SHUI and GAO?
- PIAN = Tablet (modern looking pill)
- WAN = Pill (old-style or handmade pill, or black teapill)
- TANG = Water Decoction (boiled whole herbs)
- SAN = Powder (milled or granulated)
- SHUI = Tincture (extract with alcohol or other solvent)
- GAO = Paste (topical unguent or plaster)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.