Si Shen Wan - Four-Miracle Formula
SI SHEN SAN *
Four Miracle Combination
Si Shen Wan Ingredients
- BU GU ZI
- WU ZHU YU
- ROU DOU KOU
- WU WEI ZI
SI SHEN WAN's TCM Uses
Daybreak Diarrhea due to Deficiency of Spleen and Kidney YANG
SI SHEN WAN Safety
Do not use for "Hot Type" diarrhea from acute dysenteric disorder.
Do not use for Stagnation in the Stomach or Intestines
Pregnant women should consult with their health care practitioner before taking any supplement.
SI SHEN WAN is intended for health care professionals or for those knowledgeable of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), is powerful and reliable, but it can also be complicated. Please do not self-diagnose for complicated, chronic, recurring, or serious illness. To insure the best outcome and minimize the chance of side effects, it's best to get guidance. Find a Local Practitioner or Start an E-mail Consultation.
* What’s the Difference Between, PIAN, WAN, TANG, SAN, SHUI and GAO?
- PIAN = Tablet (modern looking pill)
- WAN = Pill (old-style or handmade pill, or black teapill)
- TANG = Water Decoction (boiled whole herbs)
- SAN = Powder (milled or granulated)
- SHUI = Tincture (extract with alcohol or other solvent)
- GAO = Paste (topical unguent or plaster)
Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Its use is described only within the context of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)