SHENG MAI PIAN (WAN) 生脈片, Extra Strength
SHENG MAI WAN (PIAN*)
aka Generate the Pulse Pill, Pulsegenic™
an herbal supplement
When to Use SHENG MAI SAN WAN
Replenishes Lung Qi and Lung Yin, generates fluids, and benefits the pulse, strength, and endurance. This formula may be considered by some to be a legal performance enhancing substance.
SHENG MAI SAN WAN / Generate the Pulse Pill Uses and Indications of When to Use
- Weak Muscles
- Shortness Of Breath
- Spontaneous Sweating
SHENG MAI SAN WAN' TCM Uses and Properties
- Tonifies The Heart
- Tonifies The Lungs
- Nourishes Yin
- Generates Fluids
- Calms The Spirit
- Clears Heat From The Heart
- Transforms Phlegm
When To NOT Use SHENG MAI WAN, Safety, and Cautions
Pregnant or nursing women should consult their health care provider before taking any supplement.
SHENG MAI SAN WAN is intended for health care professionals or for those knowledgeable of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
TCM is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. Self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't recommended for chronic, recurring, or serious illness. Best to Find a Local Practitioner or Start an E-mail Consultation now.
SHENG MAI SAN WAN Serving Size
5 TABLETS, 2- 3X a day, best on an empty stomach, or as prescribed.
SHENG MAI SAN WAN Ingredients
- DANG SHEN, Codonopsis pilosula root
- MAI MEN DONG, Ophiopogon japonicus tuber
- WU WEI ZI, Schisandra chinensis fruit,
* WAN VS. PIAN
Compared to teapills known as WAN, ActiveHerb's PIAN are Extra-Strength tablets made from concentrated herbs, and require a smaller dosage. This makes the Activeherb version a decidedly good value.
What’s the Difference Between, PIAN, WAN, TANG, SAN, SHUI and GAO?
- PIAN = Tablet (modern looking pill)
- WAN = Pill (old-style or handmade pill, or black teapill)
- TANG = Water Decoction (boiled whole herbs)
- SAN = Powder (milled or granulated)
- SHUI = Tincture (extract with alcohol or other solvent)
- GAO = Paste (topical unguent or plaster)
* * These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease