Du Huo Ji Sheng San | 50 grams
Extra Strength Low Back Powder
When to Use DU HUO JI SHENG SAN
- Joint Support
- Low-Back Pain
- Expels Cold from the Channels
- Dries Damp
- Bi Syndrome
- Lower Body Arthralgia
DU HUO JI SHENG SAN is a traditional Chinese Medicine that supports the relief of joint pain and muscles aches that worsen in cold and damp weather. This condition is called Cold-Damp BI-syndrome in TCM.
DU HUO JI SHENG SAN Dosage:
Take 2-4 grams, 2-3 times a day.
DU HUO JI SHENG SAN'S, Safety
Avoid during pregnancy and do not use when you have a cold and/or fever.
Formulas are intended for health care professionals or for those knowledgeable of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
TCM is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. Self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't usually recommended. Best to start an e-mail or phone consultation now.
DU HUO JI SHENG SAN Ingredients:
- Radix Angelicae Pubescentis (DU HUO)
- Herba Taxilli (SANG JI SHENG)
- Cortex Eucommiae Ulmoidis (DU ZHONG)
- Radix Achyranthis Bidentatae (NIU XI)
- Radix Gentianae Macrophyllae (QIN JIAO)
- Sclerotium Poriae Cocos (FU LING)
- Cortex Cinnamomi Cassiae (ROU GUI)
- Radix Saposhnikoviae Divaricatae (FANG FENG)
- Radix Codonopsis Pilosulae (DANG SHEN)
- Rhizoma Ligustici Chuanxiong (CHUAN XIONG)
- Radix Angelicae Sinensis (DANG GUI),
- Radix Paeoniae Lactiflorae (BAI SHAO)
- Radix Rehmanniae Preparata (SHU DI HUANG)
- Radix Glycyrrhizae Uralensis (GAN CAO).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.