SHAO FU ZHU YU TANG - Drive Out Blood Stasis in the Lower Abdomen
SHAO FU ZHU YU TANG
Drive Out Blood Stasis in the Lower Abdomen
WAN=Pills or capsules
TANG=Whole Herbs for Decoction
SHAO FU ZHU YU, Uses and Indications of when To Use
- Menstrual cramps
- Supports normal menstrual cycle
- Vitalizes Blood
- Breaks Blood Stasis
- Warms the Channels and Collaterals
- Warms the Womb
- Dispels Cold
Safety Cautions and Contraindications of SHAO FU ZHU YU
Contraindicated for very weak people.
Contraindicated during pregnancy, or with bleeding disorders.
Use with caution during heavy menstrual bleeding. Contraindicated for people reciving anti-coagulant therapy.
Formulas are intended for health care professionals or for those knowledgeable of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).
TCM is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. Self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't usually recommended.
Best to find a nearby practitioner, or purchase an online consultation here and now at online-herbal-consultation
Granules: 2-4 grams, taken 2-3 times a day, dissolved in liquid, best on an empty stomach, or as prescribed
Whole Herbs: Using a container made of ceramic, glass, or stainless steel (no aluminum, iron or copper) boil 1 packet of herbs in 2-3 quarts of water for about 30 minutes, or until 2 cups of medicine remain. Strain herbs; save and refrigerate for a possible second boiling. (Good quality herbs can be boiled a second time.) Drink 1 cup in the AM. And 1 cup in the PM. If desired, repeat the following day, using the saved herbs from the refrigerator
SHAO FU ZHU YU Formula Contains:
- DANG GUI, Angelica sinensis root,
- PU HUANG, Typha angustifolia pollen
- CHI SHAO, Paeonia lactiflora root
- RU XIANG, Boswellia carterii resin,
- MO YAO, Commiphora myrrha resin
- YAN HU SUO, Corydalis yanhusuo rhizome
- CHUAN XIONG, Ligusticum chuanxiong rhizome
- ROU GUI, Cinnamomum cassia bark,
- CHAO XIAO HUI XIANG, Foeniculum vulgare fruit-fried
- CHAO GAN JIANG, Zingiber officinale rhizome-dried-fried
*These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.