Jing Fang Bai Du San - Schizonepeta and Ledebouriella Formula to Overcome Pathogenic Influences
Jing Fang Bai Du San *
Schizonepeta and Ledebouriella Formula to Overcome Pathogenic Influences
Hb. Schizonepetae Jing Jie 23% Rx. Saposhnikoviae Fang Feng 9 % Rz. et Rx. Notopterygii Qiang Huo 9 % Rx. Angelicae Pubescentis Du Huo 9 Rz. Chuanxiong Chuan Xiong 8 Rx. Bupleuri Chai Hu 7 Rx. Peucedani Qian Hu 7 Rx. Platycodi Jie Geng 7 Fr. Aurantii Zhi Ke 7 Poria Fu Ling 7 Hb. Menthae Bo He 4 Rx. Glycyrrhizae Gan Cao 3
Safety of Jing Fang Bai Du San
Traditional Chinese Medicine is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. As TCM is not based on symptoms alone, self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't recommended. Best to start a low cost online-herbal-consultation.
* What’s the Difference Between, PIAN, WAN, TANG, SAN, SHUI and GAO?
- PIAN = Tablet (modern looking pill)
- WAN = Pill (old-style or handmade pill, or black teapill)
- TANG = Water Decoction (boiled whole herbs)
- SAN = Powder (milled or granulated)
- SHUI = Tincture (extract with alcohol or other solvent)
- GAO = Paste (topical unguent or plaster)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Pregnant or nursing women should consult their health care provider before taking any supplement.