Gui Zhi Jia Ge Gen Tang - Cinnamon Twig Decoction plus Kudzu Formula
Gui Zhi Jia Ge Gen Tang
Cinnamon Twig Decoction plus Kudzu Formula
|Cinnamon twig||Gui Zhi|
|White Peony root||Bai Shao|
|Fresh ginger rhizome||Sheng Jiang|
|Kudzu root||Ge Gen|
|Sour Date||Da Zao|
|Honey-fried Licorice root||Zhi Gan Cao|
Traditional Chinese Medicine is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. As TCM is not based on symptoms alone, self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't recommended. Best to start a low cost online-herbal-consultation.
These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Pregnant or nursing women should consult their health care provider before taking any supplement.
* What’s the Difference Between, PIAN, WAN, TANG, SAN, SHUI and GAO?
- PIAN = Tablet (modern looking pill)
- WAN = Pill (old-style or handmade pill, or black teapill)
- TANG = Water Decoction (boiled whole herbs)
- SAN = Powder (milled or granulated)
- SHUI = Tincture (extract with alcohol or other solvent)
- GAO = Paste (topical unguent or plaster)
Top quality, Fast Delivery, Free Shipping with order of $75 or more