Stomach Curing Pills | Nausea| Hangover| Gluten Free
Curing Pills for Nausea & Hangover
(aka Curing Pills, Culing Pills, PO CHAI)
Dr. Shen's is Gluten Free
There are several brands of Curing pills available, however only Dr. Shen's use rice sprout instead of barley sprout. (Both herbs have identical properties.) The result is the only gluten-free Curing Pill.
When to Use Curing Pills
Normal digestive QI moves downward, but at times, digestive QI can rebel and go upward. Dr. Shen's Curing Pills re-direct Rebellious Stomach QI downward. Many feel relief in minutes.
Use Stomach Curing Pills for:
- Best Hangover Remedy Ever!
- Upset Stomach
- Over Eating, Motion Sickness
- Simple Indigestion, Etc
Curing Pill Safety & Side Effects
Curing pills are meant for occasional use of minor discomforts. For chronic stomach or other digestive complaints, please see your health care provider.
Pregnant women are advised to consult with their health care providers before using any supplement.
Traditional Chinese Medicine, when used properly, is powerful and reliable, but it can also be complex. Self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't recommended for chronic, recurring, or serious illness. Best to Start an E-mail Consultation now.
Curing Pills For Nausea:
2-4 tablets as needed, or as prescribed.
Curing Pills For Hangover:
3-5 tablets up to 15 tablets per day
Stomach Curing Pill Ingredients:
- Costus Root, Saussureae Radix - Mu Xiang
- Angelica Root, Angelica Dahurica, Bai Zhi
- Hawthorn Fruit, Crataegi Fructus, Shan Zha
- Mint Leaf, Mentha Folium, Bo He
- Citrus Peel, Citri Rubrum Exocarpum, Chen Pi
- Chrysanthemum, Chrysanthemomi Flos, Ju Hua
- Ornamental Orchid, Gastrodia Rhiz, Tian Ma
- Hoelin Mushroom, Poria Cocos, Fu Ling
- Job's Tears, Coicis Semen, Yi Yi Ren
- Magnolia Bark, gnolia Cortex, Hou Po
- Patchouli, Agastach Pogostemi, Huo Xiang
- White Atractylodis, Atractylodis Rx, Bai Zhu
- Rice Sprout, Oryzae Germinantus, Gu Ya
- Kudzu Root, Pueraria Radix, Ge Gen
* These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.