Chuan Xin Lian Kang Yan Pian (InflamClear™) | Infection Herbs | 200 tabs
Chuan Xin Lian Kang Yan
aka InflamClear™* by Active Herb
Chuan Xin Lian Kang Yan Pian Ingredients
- Herba Andrographitis - (Chuan Xin Lian)
- Dandelion - (Pu Gong Ying)
- Spica Prunellae - (Xia Ku Cao)
- Herba Hedyotis Diffusae - (Bai Hua She She Cao)
What's Is Chuan Xin Lian Kang Yan Pian Used for? *
These herbs are most often used for infections like the common cold.
Safety and Side Effects of the Principle Herb, Andrographis (CHUAN XIN LIAN)
The American Herbal Products Association gives andrographis a class 2B rating, meaning that it should not be taken by pregnant women or used when breastfeeding.
Andrographis (CHUAN XIN LIAN) DOSAGE
The dosage for InflamClear™ is 5 tablets 2 to 3 times daily
The dose may be doubled for a quicker and stronger response as needed (e. g., in an acute phase). Consult your practitioner for precise dosage recommendations based on body weight and other factors.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.