AN SHUI WAN / Fast Delivery
Plum Flower AN SHUI WAN
Also Known As Peaceful Sleep Pill
When to Use AN SHUI WAN
AN SHUI WAN is used for:
Deficiency of Heart Blood or Heart YIN, and Disturbed SHEN. Symptoms include, poor sleep, anxiety, frightening dreams, heart palpitations, irritability, over-thinking or worrying over small matters, loss of memory, poor concentration, tiredness, night sweats. There could be constipation or sores in the oral cavity or lips.
Theoretically the tongue tip is red, and there is little or no tongue coating . If YIN deficiency is present, there could be residual heat in the body with symptoms of feeling warm or hot flashes or night sweats. If Blood Deficiency predominates, the pulse might be thin and weak.
AN SHUI WAN, , calms the SHEN and nourishes the heart blood and heart YIN. In the view of TCM, the spirit or SHEN lives within the heart (the chest). If the heart is not properly nourished, or cooled (circulated), 'heat' develops and causes symptoms of 'Heat in the Heart' such as anxiety, insomnia, restlessness and agitation.
AN SHUI WAN'S TCM Uses and Properties
- Calms the SHEN
- Nourish the Heart
- Tonify Bood
- Nourish YIN
- Strengthen QI
When Not To Use AN SHUI WAN: Safety Cautions and Contraindications
This supplement is designed for use by practitioners trained in the use of Traditional Chinese Medicine. TCM can be very potent, but it can also be complex; Self diagnosis and treatment are not recommended. Best to Find A Nearby Practitioner. Or, you may begin an e-mail/phone consultation at Online-E-Mail-Consultation
An Shui Wan Dosage
Take 8 pills, three times a day, preferably on an empty stomach; or as prescribed.
Each bottle of AN SHUI WAN lasts about 1 week.
An Shui Wan Ingredients
- YE JIAO TENG, polygoni multiflora vine
- FU XIAO MAI, Triticum aestivum seed
- YUAN ZHI, Polygala tenuifolia root
- SHU DI HUANG, Rehmannia glutinosa root-prep
- BAI ZI REN, Biota orientalis seed
- SUAN ZAO REN, Ziziphus spinosa seed
- CHEN PI, Citrus reticulata peel
- FU LING, Poria cocos fungus
- DANG GUI, Angelica sinensis root
- SHAN YAO, Dioscorea opposita rhizome
- DANG SHEN, Codonopsis pilosula root
- XUAN SHEN, Scrophularia ningpoensis root
- MAI MEN DONG, Ophiopogon japonicus tuber
- JIE GENG, Platycodon grandiflorum root
- BAI ZHU, Atractylodes macrocephala rhizome
- SHI CHANG PU, Acorus gramineus rhizome
- GAN CAO, Glycyrrhiza uralensis root
- WU WEI ZI, Schisandra chinensis fruit.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. this product is not intended to diagnose, or cure any disease.