BAO HE WAN
BAO HE WAN Indications for Use and Formula Functions
Indigestion, Bloating, Reflux of QI.
A popular remedy for indigestion and bloating. Used to aid the digestion of other, difficult to digest herbs within a formula.
- Bloating after eating
- Reflux of QI,
- Food Stagnation
BAO HE WAN Dosage
ADULTS Take 5 to 8 pills after a meal 2-3 times per day. Or as prescribed
BAO HE WAN Caution and Contraindications
Not suitable for indigestion due to diseases of liver, heart, or kidney.
Formulas are intended for health care professionals or for those knowledgeable of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).
TCM is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. Self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't usually recommended. Best to find a nearby practitioner, or purchase an e-mail/phone consultation here and now at online-herbal-consultation
BAO HE WAN Ingredients:
- SHAN ZHA, Fructus Crataegi (Hawthorn)
- ZHI BAN XIA, Rhizoma Pinelliae Ternatae
- FU LING, Sclerotium Poriae Cocos
- CHEN PI, Pericarpium Citri Reticulatae
- LIAN QIAO, Fructus Forsythiae Suspensae
- LAI FU ZI), Semen Raphani Sativi
- MAI YA, Fructus Hordei Germinatus (barley sprout)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.