Dr. Shen's Rhubarb | Herb for Constipation
Unexpected Herb for Constipation
When Marco Polo returned from China, he brought with him various herbs and spices. Among these, rhubarb rhizome was the most important, as constipation was widespread in Europe at that time due to lack of fresh fruit and vegetables.
Use Rhubarb Rhizome for,
- Occasional Constipation
- Dry Stool
- Yin or Blood Deficiency Constipation
Side Effects, Safety and Contraindications
AVOID DURING PREGNANCY AND NURSING. If constipation lasts more than a week, consult a physician. Using any laxative during pregnancy should be avoided.
Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea, rectal bleeding, or vomiting are present. If any of these symptoms are present, discontinue use and consult with your health care professional.
Traditional Chinese Medicine, when used properly, is powerful and reliable, but it can also be complex. Self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't recommended for chronic, recurring, or serious illness. Best to Start an E-mail Consultation now.
Dr. Shen's Rhubarb Pills Dosage:
2-3 tablets, 3 times a day. Best on an empty stomach, or as prescribed.
Dr. Shen's Rhubarb Pills Ingredients:
- DA HUANG, Rhubarb Rhizome, Rhei Rhizoma
- SHENG DI HUANG, Chinese Foxglove Root, Rehmannia Glutinosa Radix
- MAI MEN DONG, Ophthipogon Tuber, Ophiopogonis, Tuber
- DANG GUI, Tang Kwei Root, Angelica Sinensis
- TAO REN, Peach Seed Kernel, Persica Semen
- ZHI KE, Unripe Bitter Orange, Citri Immaturus Fructus
* These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.