An Shen Bu Xin Wan 安神補心丸 - Calm the Spirit
aka AN SHEN SAN 安神散 - Calm the Spirit
- Choose tablets, pills, granulated herbs or whole herbs
An Shen Bu Xin Wan calms the nerves and regains normal heart beating by adjusting to reach balance of various functions, regaining vitality and helping produce blood. The herbal formula is mainly used for palpitation insomnia, dizziness and tinnitus.
This product is made to order and cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged.
|Radix Salviae Miltiorrhizae
Fructus Schisandrae Chinensis
Rhizoma Acori Tatarinowii
Concha Margaritifera Usta
Caulis Polygoni Multiflori
Semen Cuscutae Chinensis
Herba Ecliptae Prostratae
Fructus Ligustri Lucidi
Radix Rehmanniae Glutinosae
(Wu Wei Zi)
(Shi Chang Pu)
(Zhen Zhu Mu)
(Shou Wu Teng)
(He Huan Pi)
(Tu Si Zi)
(Mo Han Lian)
(Nu Zhen Zi)
* What’s the Difference Between, PIAN, WAN, TANG, SAN, SHUI and GAO?
• PIAN = Tablet (modern looking pill)
• WAN = Pill (old-style or handmade pill, or black teapill)
• TANG = Water Decoction (boiled whole herbs)
• SAN = Powder (milled or granulated)
• SHUI = Tincture (extract with alcohol or other solvent)
• GAO = Paste (topical unguent or plaster)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.